Sunday 2 September 2007

Safe-sex poster

In this assignment, the shape of condom such as a super man, he is challengy something bad , he represent that he doesn't scare , " now come on, you must be die with me". and the inside of the shape is symbol of the male and female, the male. They have protection from the condom, they don't scare anything, they still in love with deep feeling, it is still hot. I searched in many website, to find out the reason why the couple they don't want to use condom when they have sex. They have many reasons, but the most they said that, using condom, they don't have the deep feeling and they didn't feel comfortable when they use condom. Another thing is they scare that police with catch them if they see the condom in their pocket, and the police will think they are having a trade of sex. I try to show those points, I take some shape life a fire behind the heart to make the viewer fel about although use condom but it still hot like a having fire deep inside. I tried to make some argument like 1000 VND for condom or more than 1000 USD per month for treating of HIV and fee more than 1000 VND for treating fee for another sickness of have sex without the safety. However, I couldn't do that. I just can show that condom is very tiny and slim, it doesn't obstruct the feeling of user. It also a hero for couple want to have safe sex.

No comments: