Saturday 15 September 2007

Logo ITG


ITG (International Tutor Group) is a new project that I and my friends are making a plan to start for next october. ITG project has 2 purpose, 1 is help pupils and students want to study at RMIT, but they can't find any information about the RMIT and in case they don't have confident to come and study English at RMIT we will help them. The second purpose, we want to make a group can help student who are studying at RMIT, but they are facing with problems in their courses, but they can't ask their teacher and they need some advice from experienced student, we will help you. So, with those purposes, I made that logo with mean is our group will help you and for you. I use italic type to show that we are strong supportion for who need us. I use red color in the to press "i", to say that we are salient. "t" represent for trouple. I with group will take trouple far away from you.

No comments: